These Actuators are equipped with built-in Bourns potentiometers so you can determine the absolute position of the actuator rod at any time.
To connect the Feedback Actuators to a feedback reading device we recommend using an Arduino board. Click here for more information about how to use an Arduino board with our actuators.
The potentiometer feedback runs on a 10K ohm 3-wire system. The linear actuator motor is controlled by a two-wire system where reversing the polarity will retract the actuator; this system is easily wired to circuit boards for intelligent control, as well as relays, switches, and more. The Feedback Rod Actuator Line uses the MB1 Mounting Brackets and/or the MB6 Brackets. The MB10 Rod-End bracket will also fit this unit.
CAD models of this actuator can be found under Resources/3D Files. For further information review the specifications and technical drawings down below or visit our tutorials page for instructions on how to use this actuator with switches, remotes, speed controllers, and Arduino.
Standard Features and Benefits
- Equipped with built-in Bourns 10-turn Potentiometers with 10K Ohm resistance
- Equipped with built-in limit switch
- Available in 3 dynamic forces. 35 lbs., 150 lbs. and 200 lbs.
- High-grade materials: Aluminum inner and outer tube paired with zinc alloy housing for enhanced corrosion resistance, resulting in long service life
- Clevis mounting point on each end to ensure easy fitment
- Compatible with the MB1 Mounting Brackets and/or the MB6 Brackets and with MB10 Rod End Bracket
- Integrate with feedback reading device such as Arduino board to define preset positional limits.
|Dynamic Force||35 lbs.||150 lbs.||200 lbs.|
|Static Force||70 lbs.||300 lbs.||400 lbs.|
|Duty Cycle||20% at 100% load, 50% at 25% of load, Max 5mins continuous use|
|Clevis Ends||6.3mm diameter|
|Max Draw||5 A|
|Operational Temperature||0°C - 40°C|
|Limit Switch||Built-in (factory preset)|
|Safety Certifications||CE, ROHS|
|Bracket(s)||MB1 and/or MB6; MB10|
|Feedback||10K ohm 3-wire potentiometer Linearity +/- 0.25% 10 Turn Potentiometer; Power rating 1-1.5W|
|Stroke||Retracted Length||Extended Length||Weight||Step File|