Based on our popular Premium Linear Actuator models, we gave this model a Boost in Motor size to be able to offer more Force - Now up to 400 lbs. These units still retain all the same compact and versatile body shape while incorporating a larger upgraded DC Motor are the beginning of most home and product automation enterprises.
The High Force Premium model is capable of 400 lbs dynamic force and 800 lbs static force. These units come equipped with built in limit switches, are manufactured with high grade aluminum outer and inner tubes, and come in various stroke lengths.
CAD models of this actuator can be found under Resources/3D Files. For further information review the specifications and technical drawings down below or visit our tutorials page for instructions on how to use this actuator with switches, remotes, speed controllers, and Arduino.
Features and Benefits
- Internal limit switches automatically shut off the unit at the end of stroke - This protects you and your equipment from possible damage.
- Huge range of stroke options as standard: 2, 4, 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, and 30 inches are available - Gives you more flexibility.
- Delivering higher force of 400 lbs - Giving you even more flexibility to cover almost any application.
- 800 lbs static force
- Inner and outer tubes are constructed with high grade aluminum
- IP66 rated – dust proof and water resistant - Because it never hurts to have more protection than you actually need
- Maintenance free - Gives you more free time to do more important things
- CE and RoHS certified - for extra comfort knowing they are certified for safe use.
- Enhanced corrosion resistance - You can use this Actuator in any Environment
- Low noise design - operates at just 20 DB over ambient. - So you can work in peace.
- Increased durability - Gives you peace of mind knowing it can handle the harshest of applications with ease.
- 24V dc models available as custom order
- Accessories sold separately include: Remote Controls - Switches - Micro-Controllers - Power Supplies
- Fits with MB1-P bracket