Motorize your ideas with these Compact and versatile Premium Linear Actuators. Available in strokes from 1 to 30” with forces ranging from 35 – 200 lbs. Manufactured with Aerospace grade aluminum and built in limit switches to automatically stop the Actuators at each end of stroke, these Actuators provide consistent 100% reliable performance with zero maintenance for all your Automated projects, making you the Automation Expert.
CAD models of this actuator can be found under Resources/3D Files. For further information review the specifications and technical drawings down below or visit our tutorials page for instructions on how to use this actuator with switches, remotes, speed controllers, and Arduino.
Features and Benefits
- Internal limit switches automatically shuts off the unit at the end of stroke - This protects you and your equipment from possible damage.
- Huge range of stoke options as standard: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, and 30 inches are available - Gives you more flexibility.
- Delivering multiple force options from 35 to 200 lbs - Giving you even more flexibility
- IP66 rated – higher than anyone else this offers dust proof and water resistant - Because it never hurts to have more, protection than you actually need
- Maintenance free - Gives you more free time to do more important things
- CE and RoHS certified - for extra comfort knowing they are certified for safe use.
- Accessories sold separately include: Remote Controls - Switches - Micro-Controllers - Power Supplies