Motorize your idea’s with these compact and versatile FIRGELLI Classic Linear Actuators. Available in strokes from 1 to 24” with force options ranging from 35 – 200 lbs and Speed options ranging from 0.3"/sec to 2"/second. Manufactured with Aerospace grade aluminum that include built in upper and lower limit switches, these Actuators provide consistent 100% reliable performance with zero maintenance for all your automation projects, making you the Automation Expert.
3D CAD models of this actuator can be found under Resources/3D Files. For further information review the specifications and technical drawings down below or visit our tutorials page for instructions on how to use this actuator with switches, remotes, speed controllers, Arduino's and Micro-Controllers
Standard Features and Benefits
- Internal limit switches automatically shut off the unit at the end of stroke (extended and retracted) - This protects you and your equipment from possible damage.
- Huge range of stoke options as standard: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 12, 18 and 24 inches are available - Gives you more flexibility.
- Delivering multiple force options from 35 to 200 lbs - Giving you even more flexibility
- IP54 rated – dust and splash proof - Because it never hurts to have more protection than you actually need
- Maintenance free - Gives you more free time to do more important things
- CE and RoHS certified - for extra comfort knowing they are certified for safe use.
- Accessories sold separately include: Remote Controls - Switches - Micro-Controllers - Power Supplies
- For help with wiring up a Linear Actuator to other devices such as remotes, controllers, multiple Actuators etc please use our Wiring Generator