Check out this sneak peak of Firgelli Automation TV Lift Kit brand new drop down TV lift that will be selling in the near future. This new drop down lift offers a smooth and quiet operation along with a simple installation process. It comes with universal TV mounting brackets and can be operated by remote control. Drop down TV lifts are the perfect solution when space is at a premium and you still want a TV in the room.
This rendering of a ceiling deployed lift is a great example of how a Firgelli Drop Down TV Lift could be installed.
The installation process is quite simple and can be done in under one hour.
1. Attach the top mounting plate to a solid beam where you want the TV to drop down from. (Note: This drop down TV lift was installed in the corner of a room, outside the ceiling, just as an example so we could photograph the parts and show how little space it takes up.)
2. Attach the lift mechanism to the top mounting plate.
3. Plug in the lift mechanism and extend and retract it to make sure it is operating smoothly.
4. Assemble the TV mounting bracket using the screws provided.
5. The 2 long arms are attached to the back of your flat screen TV using the screws that come with your TV.
6. Now attach the TV bracket to the mounting bracket using the screws provided.
7. These 2 brackets now fit onto the lifting mechanism and are attached at the top using the screws provided.
8. Now all you do is fit the TV onto the lift mechanism using the brackets on the back of the TV. They have a notch in them and just slide on. Finally, program the RF remote control to operate the lift.