Check out this sneak peak of Firgelli Automations brand new drop down TV lift that will be selling in the near future. This new drop down lift offers a smooth and quiet operation along with a simple installation process. It comes with universal TV mounting brackets and can be operated by remote control. Drop down TV lifts are the perfect solution when space is at a premium and you still want a TV in the room.
This rendering of a ceiling deployed lift is a great example of how a Firgelli Drop Down TV Lift could be installed.
The installation process is quite simple and can be done in under one hour.
1. Attach the top mounting plate to a solid beam where you want the TV to drop down from. (Note: This drop down TV lift was installed in the corner of a room, outside the ceiling, just as an example so we could photograph the parts and show how little space it takes up.)
2. Attach the lift mechanism to the top mounting plate.
3. Plug in the lift mechanism and extend and retract it to make sure it is operating smoothly.
4. Assemble the TV mounting bracket using the screws provided.
5. The 2 long arms are attached to the back of your flat screen TV using the screws that come with your TV.
6. Now attach the TV bracket to the mounting bracket using the screws provided.
7. These 2 brackets now fit onto the lifting mechanism and are attached at the top using the screws provided.
8. Now all you do is fit the TV onto the lift mechanism using the brackets on the back of the TV. They have a notch in them and just slide on. Finally, program the RF remote control to operate the lift.
And that's it! You are finished. Stay tuned for more pictures and video of the lift in operation and for a presale date!
Firgelli Automations is one of the original linear actuator and TV Lift manufacturers. Since 2004 we have been developing our own line of Linear Actuators, Track actuators, TV Lifts, Desk Lifts, and many other Motion control products to support many different industries.
Our products have been used in just about every application you can imagine from home automation to space exploration. Firgelli Automations is on the leading edge of Linear Actuator research and development, searching for innovative solutions to linear motion control.
WE SHOW YOU STEP BY STEP - Exactly How to make a Drop Down TV lift in under an Hour and for under $400. We used a standard kitchen cabinet that is above a sink and converted it to a drop down TV lift so that when you clean the dishes you can also watch TV. When your done simply press the button and the TV will raise out of the way. All parts can be purchased from www.FirgelliAuto.com and they will sell the entire package as a kit for you. The kit is scale-able too, to be able to use larger TV...