A staple of any automated application project is Firgelli Automations’ Heavy duty line-up of actuators and with a high IP rating they are great for outdoor applications. Offering 200 lbs of force at 0.75" per second speed, shipped with built in limit switches, manufactured with high grade aluminum, and coming in various stroke lengths, this is the beginning of most home automation and product automation enterprises.
Excellent assortment of brackets available to give you more flexibility in applications without the need for custom fabrication
MB3 Brackets are used with these models.
CAD models of this actuator can be found under Resources/3D Files. For further information review the specifications and technical drawings down below or visit our tutorials page for instructions on how to use this actuator with switches, remotes, speed controllers, and Arduino.
*Due to the drive gearing method, this actuator will back drive under higher loads with no power applied to the actuator. Using a gas spring of the correct rating will alleviate the back drive. Another possibility is to use a relay in SPDT to work as a back-emf brake. See this tutorial for more information
Features and Benefits
- CE and ROHS certified
- 12 month mechanical warranty
- High IP rating making it great for outdoor applications
- Fast and strong; offering 200 lbs of force a speed of 0.75" per second
- Built-in limit switches
- Manufactured with high grade aluminum
- Add clevis-type brackets which fit via quick release pin on either side of the units
- Compatible with MB3 Brackets