12 Volt Double-Pole Double-Throw Timer Relay - DPDT Relay
Need your actuator or DC motor to automatically run back and forth on a set time? Then this DPDT Timer relay is for you, see the 4 different operation modes in the manual. DPDT means Double Pole Double Throw. This is required for reversing polarity which is also required for reversing direction of a Linear Actuator or motor.
To run your actuator automatically back and forth on a set time.
- Model # FA-H3CR-AS
- DPDT Relay with Timer(Double Pole Double Throw)
- For Non-timer DPDT relay click here
- For non-timer SPDT relay click here
- Multi-function Solid State Timer
- Allows Wide Range of power inputs 12V-48VDC
- Time Ranges From 0.05 Seconds to 300 hours
- Easy Set Up and Straight Forward Use with on panel display showing when power is on and unit is functioning.
- No complicated parts or difficult directions set the time, set the mode (function) and provide power and you are done.
- Wide range of application for use In periodic motion applications.
- Comes with wiring quick release socket