Flush mounting DPDT (Double Pole Double Throw) Rocker Switches for Linear Actuators and other DC Motors - Momentary or Sustaining option
- Model # MAN-RS2 Momentary
- Model # MAN-RS Sustaining
- Dash mountable - each side has spring loaded tabs for installation
- 3-position rocker switch: up/off/down spring loaded to return to the off position for Momentary or stays in position for Sustaining.
- Push the switch and hold for the direction you want, actuator stops at the full stroke position, and is spring loaded to return to the middle/off position when you let go of the switch if you buy the monetary option, or just stay in position if you buy the sustaining model.
- How Do You Control a Linear Actuator with an Actuator Micro Switch? - Read this Blog post to find out
Click here to view our wiring diagram generator to help you set up your actuator systemWiring Diagram Generator
Frequently Bought Together