Firgelli's Compact Ball bearing Slide Rails consist of non application specific caged carriage blocks equipped with a novel lubrication system to ensure longer life, and higher load capacities, whilst maintaining corrosion resistant properties. Maximum load is 330 lbs.
Ball bearing slide rails systems ensure longer life and smooth and quiet operation. As the ball bearings circulate, they are cleaned and lubricated by end cap reservoirs, providing a protective lubrication film in the ball tracks, facilitating a long-lasting system. These Slide rails are versatile and can be used on many different applications.
*Each rail include 1 sliding carriage
- High precision, no play in our guide rails
- High load and moment capacity
- Internal lubrication system comes with built in Wiper and seal for added protection
- Dust proof design
- Rubber end plates for extra sealing.
- Maximum load is 330 lbs. (150 kg)
Linear Bearing resources
We created a Blog post with a few Videos to help understand how Linear Bearings work. Click here to go to the article