World-first externally adjustable Limit switch Linear Actuator (Patent Pending) by FIRGELLI®. This version of our highly successful Premium line of Linear Actuators now has a new feature. You can now adjust and fine-tune the end-of-stroke stopping position of the Actuator, simply by adjusting the slider on the body. This clever device allows you to adjust the end of stroke limit by up to 1" (Inch) giving you the ultimate flexibility to install and integrate the actuator into your device quickly and easily.
Manufactured with Aerospace-grade aluminum and built-in limit switches to automatically stop the Actuators at each end of the stroke, these Actuators provide consistent 100% reliable performance with zero maintenance for all your Automated projects, making you the Automation Expert.
CAD models of this actuator can be found under Resources/3D Files. For further information, review the specifications and technical drawings below, or visit our tutorials page for instructions on using this actuator with switches, remotes, speed controllers, and Arduino.
Features and Benefits
- Adjust the end-of-stroke stop position by up to 1" (inch). For example, a 12" stroke linear Actuator could be adjusted down to 11". Simply slide the adjustment device found on the body to your desired position.
- Internal limit switches automatically shut off the unit at the end of the stroke - This protects you and your equipment from possible damage.
- Huge range of stoke options, gives you more flexibility.
- Delivering multiple force options from 35 to 200 lbs.
- IP66 rated – higher than anyone else this offers dustproof and water-resistant - Because it never hurts to have more, protection than you actually need
- Maintenance-free - Gives you more free time to do more important things
- Accessories sold separately include: Remote Controls - Switches - Micro-Controllers - Power Supplies
- For help with wiring up a Linear Actuator to other devices such as remotes, controllers, multiple Actuators, etc. please use our Wiring Generator
- Fits with MB1-P Bracket
- Fits with MB6-P Body Mounting Bracket
- Fits with MB10 Rod End Bracket
- Fits with MB-PB Base mounting Bracket to convert to Column Lift style Actuator
|Dynamic Force||35 lbs.||150 lbs.||200 lbs.|
|Static Force||200 lbs.||300 lbs.||500 lbs.|
|Duty Cycle||25% at 100% load, 50% at 25% of load , absolute max. 5 mins continuous use|
|Sound Rating||20 dB over Ambient|
|Max Draw||5 A|
|Clevis End||1/4" diameter|
|Operational Temperature||-26°C/65°C (-15°F/150°)|
|Limit Switches||The retracted Limit is fixed. The extended limit switch is adjustable by up to 1" (inch)
|Stroke||Retracted Length||Extended Length||Weight (lbs)||STEP file|
IP Rating guide
Adjustable Stroke Actuator Review
Column Conversion bracket Video
Click here to view our wiring diagram generator to help you set up your actuator systemWiring Diagram Generator