Heavy Duty Locking Drawer Slides | Lock-in and Lock-out
Heavy Duty Locking Drawer Slides Description
These Lock-in and Lock out drawer slides can carry 500 lb weight as a pair, and have that built-in locking feature to lock drawers in the closed positions and open positions. Extra Heavy Duty Telescoping ball bearing Locking Drawer Slides are specifically designed to support a range of applications such as commercial, Industrial and vehicle storage devices, making them the perfect heavy duty cabinet hardware. Heavy Duty drawer slides are frequently used in RV's and other portable devices where deep cabinet drawers are been used that need to carry a lot of weight and need to be locked in place when travelling to prevent accidental opening and closing.
How do you choose which drawer slides are suited for your application? There are 4 options to consider in terms of length (extension), we have 30" 40" 50" and 60". All of them can carry up to 500-lbs weight.
How to install drawer slides? We have created a helpful "Basic installation instructions pdf".
- Height: 3”
- Locking feature. Lock and and Lock out
- Thickness: 0.75”± 0.02”
- Load-bearing: 500 lbs. (226 KG)
- One set includes two slides
- Cold rolled steel grade 235 and stainless steel ball bearings.
- Exceptionally smooth and quiet.
- Mounting: on both sides
- What are the different types of drawer slides? Visit an article we wrote titles "What are the different types of drawer slides"
- How do you install drawer slides? Read our blog post on "How to install Drawer Slides"