FA-SGR-35 Series - Heavy Duty Linear Bearing Slide Rails
Heavy Duty Linear Bearings are for material handling and other related linear motion applications. Choose your rail length or cut these rails down to the desired length you require
* 1 rail includes 1 sliding carriage
- Firgelli Automations Linear Bearing Slide Rails provide accurate, stable, and smooth linear guidance under any speed, load, or condition. Available in multiple size rail lengths they each come with a Linear Bearing slider block, and you can purchase additional sliders if required.
- Carriages and track are made of aluminum with GCR15 steel bearings and carbon steel rails lining the track.
- Both sides of the guide rail are ground as datum references. Available in rail lengths increments of 10" so you can add multiple rails or cut them down to get the rail length you need.
- If you need rail lengths shorter you can simply cut them down using a metal saw, if you need longer rails you can simply add extra rails together or get us to quote you for custom lengths
- The tension on each carriage slider is adjustable to make each rail sliding ability and loose or as tight as you prefer.
- Need something smaller ? Mini Linear Bearing Slide Rails click here
The Firgelli Automations Linear Slides offer compact and unique features to help you easily integrate into your motion system.
- Model: FA-SGR-35-XX
- Rail includes (1) Sliding Bearing Block
- Additional Sliding Blocks can be purchased separately
- Standard length blocks and different rail lengths for added foot print and increased capacities
- 750 lbs maximum compression load
- 550 lbs maximum tension load
- Temperature range -20 ~ 80℃
- High load capabilities
- Carbon steel rails as well and carbon steel bearings
- Tapped mounting holes on the sliding block
- Frequent through holes for rail mounting.
- Very affordable and versatile, ideal for many applications from Home Automation to Industrial Automation
- Not recommended for outdoor applications
- Max Torque X, Y, Z directions: 1320 lb-inch
- Weight 4.57 lbs. per foot
- Mini Linear Bearing Slide Rails click here
Linear Bearing resources
We created a Blog post with a few Videos to help understand how Linear Bearings work. Click here to go to the article