This module uses TCS3200D, which is the upgrade version of TCS230D. TCS3200 is a static object color detecting chip, it can output different frequencies based on different color, and then MCU can read the RGB color via frequency collection and conversion. The Arduino demo code is provided and the conversion has been made from frequency to RGB value, users only need to make few modifications and can use it directly. The prototype developing process can be shortened rapidly.
- Power supply: (3.0 - 5.5V)
- Interface: Digital TTL
- High-Resolution Conversion of Light Intensity to Frequency
- Programmable Color and Full-Scale Output Frequency
- Power Down Feature
- Communicates Directly to Microcontroller
- PCB measurements: 28.4 x 28.4mm