Motor driver speed control with Arduino
Direction control using push buttons and Arduino
The Arduino Pro Mini is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega168. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 8 analog inputs, an on-board resonator, a reset button, and holes for mounting pin headers. A six pin header can be connected to an FTDI cable or Sparkfun breakout board to provide USB power and communication to the board.
The Arduino Pro Mini is intended for semi-permanent installation in objects or exhibitions. The board comes without pre-mounted headers, allowing the use of various types of connectors or direct soldering of wires. The pin layout is compatible with the Arduino Mini.
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage: 5 - 12 V (5V model)
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 8
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- Flash Memory: 16 KB (of which 2 KB used by bootloader)
- SRAM: 1 KB
- EEPROM: 512 bytes
- Clock Speed: 8 MHz (3.3V model) or 16 MHz (5V model)