Military inspired design for ultimate firepower utilizing a completely sealed enclosure, ready to be deployed in any application. These Utility Linear Actuator models use a worm gear drive mechanism which makes them quieter than a regular Linear Actuators and much harder to back drive. We made them from a thick hard tough plastic case with aluminum rods to be able to handle the Forces. We are offering them in two different force and speed models and strokes in 2" (inch) increments from 2 to 12 inch strokes.
Built with end of stroke Limit switches to safely stop the actuators at the end of the retracted and extended position, these units also have the benefit of the 3 wire Hall sensor for positional control, if required.
We called them the utility actuator because they have everything, quiet smooth operation, feedback, rugged design, compact in size and multiple stroke options.
Features and Benefits
- Rugged compact design for universal hardy applications. These units are smaller than other actuators for the same force output
- Military inspired design for ultimate firepower utilizing a completely sealed enclosure, ready to be deployed in any application.
- Internal limit switches automatically shut off the unit at the end of the stroke - This protects you and your equipment from possible damage.
- Worm gear drive system for quiet smooth operation.
- 2" stroke increment range of stoke options up to 12" stroke, gives you more flexibility.
- Delivering force options from 110 to 330 lbs.
- Optional Hall sensor feedback built-in. If you want to use it, ignore if you don't need it. 3 wires for the Feedback are included on all these models (black, white, red).
- Actuator wiring is simple. 2 wires (Green & Yellow) for the motor. Reversing polarity changes direction of operation. 3 wires (Red/Black, White) for the sensor. White is sensor output.
- IP66 rated – this offers dustproof and water-resistant
- Maintenance-free - Gives you more free time to do more important things
- Accessories sold separately include: Actuator Bracket - Remote Controls - Switches - Micro-Controllers - Power Supplies
- For help with wiring up a Linear Actuator to other devices such as remotes, controllers, multiple Actuators, etc. please use our Wiring Generator
- Brackets - MB1-P , MB1 and MB2
|Dynamic Force||110 lbs.||330 lbs.|
|Static Force||110 lbs.||330 lbs.|
|Speed ("/S)||20mm/sec (No Load)||16mm/sec (No load)|
|Max Draw||4 amps||8 amps|
|Duty Cycle||25% at 100% load, 50% at 25% of load.|
|Screw Type||Worm Gear|
|Sound Rating||Extra quiet, only 50 dB|
|Clevis End||6.1mm diameter each end|
|Operational Temperature||-5°C to 65°C (20°F/150°)|
|Limit Switches||Built in, physical switches at each end of the stroke, non-adjustable. For an Adjustable Limit switch actuator, check out our "Adjustable limit switch Actuator"
|Stroke||Retracted Length||Extended Length||Weight (lbs)||STEP file||Drawing|
|6"||10.91" (277mm)||16.89" (429mm)||1.3
|8"||13.03" (331mm)||21.02" (534mm)
|2"||6.54" (166mm)||8.54" (217mm)||1.2||FA-U-330-12-2||FA-U-330-12-2|
|4"||8.54" (217mm)||12.56" (319mm)||1.2||FA-U-330-12-4||FA-U-330-12-4|
|6"||10.51" (267mm)||16.50" (419mm)||1.3||FA-U-330-12-6||FA-U-330-12-6|
|8"||13.03" (331mm)||21.02" (534mm)||1.4||FA-U-330-12-8||FA-U-330-12-8|
|10"||15.24" (387mm)||25.24" (641mm)||1.5||FA-U-330-12-10||FA-U-330-12-10|
|12"||17.44" (443mm)||29.45" (748mm)||1.8||FA-U-330-12-12||FA-U-330-12-12|
Speed and Load curves