* 1 rail includes 1 sliding carriage
Mini Linear Slides are also called Linear Bearings and suitable for material handling in a linear motion. Simply cut the rails down to the length you require or add rails to get the length you need, even add more carriages if required and enjoy long life maintenance free motion of your linear slide rails.
The Firgelli Automations linear slides provide accurate, stable, and smooth linear guidance under a wide range of speeds, loads, conditions and space requirements. Our Mini Linear Slides are available in multiple size lengths and each come with a slide carriage block to fix your items to. All of the linear slide blocks use a universal profile guide rail and both sides of the guide rail are ground as datum references. Firgelli Automations linear slides offer competitive pricing and delivery, as well as unique, compact features to help easily integrate into your motion system.
Carriages and track are made of aluminum with GCR15 steel bearings and carbon steel rails lining the track.
If you need rail lengths shorter you can simply cut them down using a metal saw, if you need longer rails you can simply add extra rails together or get us to quote you for custom lengths
Each system comes with the rail length you need in the options above and one guide rail carriage. The tension on each carriage is adjustable to make each rail sliding ability and loose or as tight as you prefer.
- Long Rail included with (1) sliding bearing block
- Bearing block has the ability to adjust the tightness of the sliding friction.
- Standard length blocks and different rail lengths designed for an added foot-print and increased capacity.
- 210 lbs maximum compression load
- 100 lbs maximum tension load
- Temperature range -20 ~ 60℃
- Rails are easily be cut down to match your specific rail length requirements
- Carbon steel rails and bearings
- Tapped mounting holes on the sliding block for easy installation/integration
- Frequent through holes for rail mounting
- Very affordable and versatile, ideal for many applications from home automation to industrial automation
- Not recommended for outdoor applications
- Rails can be placed on after another for added length
- Additional Sliding Bearing Block can be purchased
- Max Torque X, Y, Z directions: 81 lb-in
- Weight 1.41 lbs. per foot
Linear Bearing Resources
We created a Blog post with a few Videos to help understand how Linear Bearings work. Click here to go to the article