Heavy Duty Drawer Slides Description
Our 500 lb. Extra Heavy Duty Telescoping ball bearing Drawer Slides are specifically designed to support a range of specialty and commercial, Industrial and vehicle storage applications making them the perfect heavy duty cabinet hardware. Features a non-disconnect design with a longer pull life. These Heavy Duty Slide Rails are frequently used in RV's and Garages where deep cabinet drawers are been used that need to carry a lot of weight.
How do you choose which drawer slides are suited for your application? There are 3 options to consider, firstly the extension length, then the weight capacity and then the mounting location. Our Heavy Duty drawer slides have 3 different extension options and can carry up to 500-lbs weight. In addition they can be side mounted or under mounted (at a reduced weight capacity).
How to install drawer slides? We have created a helpful "Basic installation instructions pdf".
- Height: 3”
- Thickness: 0.75”± 0.02”
- Load-bearing: 500 lbs (226 KG)
- One set includes two slides
- Cold rolled steel grade 235 and stainless steel ball bearings.
- Exceptionally smooth and quiet.
- Mounting: on both sides
- What are the different types of drawer slides? Visit an article we wrote titles "What are the different types of drawer slides"
- How do you install drawer slides? Read our blog post on "How to install Drawer Slides"