This unshrouded stacking male header is made with 2 x 40 straight pins. It is breakable according to actual needs. It is commonly used as a low cost connector.
Its 2.54mm spacing makes it easy to use on our breadboards and prototyping PCBs.
*** These pin headers are gold-plated with very great conductivity. Hobbyists love to use them
- Current rating: 3A
- Contact resistance: 20 ohm
- Withstand voltage: 500V
- Housing material: Black thermoplastic(UL 94V-0)
- Posts: Phosphor bronze(gold-plated)
- Insertion force: 12lb(53.4N)max.
- Retention force: 25lb(1.11N)min.
A(stack height)=0.4"(10.16mm) / B(tail length)=0.087"(2.2mm) / C(post length)=0.817"(20.75mm)