Motorize your ideas with these Compact and versatile Premium Linear Actuators. Available in strokes from 1 to 30” with forces ranging from 35 – 200 lbs. Manufactured with high-grade aluminum and built-in limit switches to automatically stop the Actuators at each end of the stroke, these Actuators provide consistent 100% reliable performance with zero maintenance for all your Automated projects, making you the Automation Expert.
CAD models of this actuator can be found under Resources/3D Files. For further information review the specifications and technical drawings down below or visit our tutorials page for instructions on how to use this actuator with switches, remotes, speed controllers, and Arduino.
Features and Benefits
- Internal limit switches automatically shut off the unit at the end of the stroke - This protects you and your equipment from possible damage.
- Huge range of stoke options as standard: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, and 30 inches are available - Gives you more flexibility.
- Delivering multiple force options from 35 to 200 lbs - Giving you even more flexibility
- IP66 rated – higher than anyone else this offers dustproof and water-resistant - Because it never hurts to have more, protection than you actually need
- Maintenance-free - Gives you more free time to do more important things
- Accessories sold separately include: Remote Controls - Switches - Micro-Controllers - Power Supplies
- For help with wiring up a Linear Actuator to other devices such as remotes, controllers, multiple Actuators, etc please use our Wiring Generator
- Fits with MB1-P Bracket
- Fits with MB6-P Body Mounting Bracket
- Fits with MB10 Rod End Bracket
- Fits with MB-PB Base mounting Bracket to convert to Column Lift style Actuator
|Dynamic Force||35 lbs||150 lbs||200 lb|
|Static Force||200 lbs||500 lbs||500 lbs|
|IP Rating||IP66 Learn more about IP ratings here|
|Sound Rating||20 dB over Ambient|
|Max Draw||5 A|
|Clevis End||1/4" diameter|
|Operational Temperature||-26°C/65°C (-15°F/150°)|
|Limit Switch||Built-in (factory preset)|
|Stroke||Retracted Length||Extended Length||Weight (lbs)||STEP file|
IP Rating guide
Premium Linear Actuator Review
Premium vs Classic Linear Actuator
Column Conversion bracket Video