Compact and versatile, the Classic Rod Linear Actuator is available in various strokes with forces ranging from 35 – 200 lbs. Manufactured with high grade aluminum and built in limit switches this actuator provides consistent, reliable performance with zero maintenance for all your automation projects.
CAD models of this actuator can be found under Resources/3D Files. For further information review the specifications and technical drawings down below or visit our tutorials page for instructions on how to use this actuator with switches, remotes, speed controllers, and Arduino.
Standard Features and Benefits
- Internal limit switches automatically shut off the unit at the end of stroke - This protects you and your equipment from possible damage.
- Huge range of stoke options as standard: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 12, 18 and 24 inches are available - Gives you more flexibility.
- Delivering multiple force options from 35 to 200 lbs - Giving you even more flexibility
- IP54 rated – dust and splash proof - Because it never hurts to have more protection than you actually need
- Maintenance free - Gives you more free time to do more important things
- CE and RoHS certified - for extra comfort knowing they are certified for safe use.
- Accessories sold separately include: Remote Controls - Switches - Micro-Controllers - Power Supplies