We have recently made some changes to our Industrial Linear Actuator, as a result we are pleased to release this new model.
These Heavy Duty Industrial Linear Actuators are for doing major lifting as they can push up to 2,200lbs force. Made from tough hardened steel these units are ideal for Industrial applications. The Firgelli Heavy duty linear actuator is one of the most rugged actuators you can find on the market today. It incorporates all the experience Firgelli has gained from making linear actuators for many other industries.
CAD models of this actuator can be found under Resources/3D Files. For further information review the specifications and technical drawings down below or visit our tutorials page for instructions on how to use this actuator with switches, remotes, speed controllers, and Arduino.
- Part Number FA-HD-2200-XX or FA-HD-2200-XX-24
- IP 66 rating
- Wire length: 600mm
- Connector: none
- Voltage: 12v and 24v
- No-load speed 0.5" per sec (13mm)
- Gear ratio 40:1
- Error range is +3mm
- No-load max Amp 4.5A
- Full load speed: 4.5mm/sec
- Full load max Amp: 20A
- Dynamic Load: 10,000N (2,200lbs) and Static 9000N (2000lbs)
- Clevic hole dia: 13mm (1/2") both ends
- Limit switches: built in at either end, not movable
- Duty cycle 10% at 100% load, 50% at 25% of load
- Maintenance required: none (sealed unit)
- Temperature range -40 degrees C - 65 degrees C
- Screw type is ACME
- Certificate: CE
- Overload clutch protection