Our drop down TV Lifts are ideal for home automation projects where you want to hide your TV out of plain sight.
*New stock arriving Monday, March 2nd
As per the request of many enthused clients who had used the Firgelli Pop-Up lifts, the Drop Down lift was designed, developed, tested, and has been satisfying clients all over the globe with its smooth and simple operation. Our engineering team, focusing on the Firgelli core values of ease of operation, quality, and simplicity, managed to create a product which could lower small to obscenely large televisions from a ceiling in an elegant manner.
The realization of the ability to easily and reliably lower a large television from the ceiliing with minimal effort has been the milestone for home automation products for Firgelli. We are now left with the responsibility to our clients to provide quality products backed by an available 36 month warranty, by your side customer service, and information regarding the newest and latest technological advances in the home automation world via our helpful and engaging newsletter.
Installation of such a mechanism would typically take hours of contemplation followed by drafting a complex design to incorporate the lift into a tight ceiling, however we challenged our team of experts to come up with a simpler way of doing this. The result is the Drop-Down lift offered today, which is slim enough in construction that it easily fits in tight attics and places where no other lifts can slip into.
Keeping comfort in mind, the lift can be used at any time of day, via remote control, no matter its application due to its low noise rating of just 5 decibels over ambient noise levels.
Echoing Firgelli Automations’ core values, all lift sizes include an adjustable drywall bracket that can be used to attach a piece of ceiling so that when the television is up and not in use, a person would walk by completely unaware that there was a television and lift unit right above their heads.
Knowing that not all of our clients would be practiced in the trades, or in engineering, we ensured that all of our lift products come with easy to read and follow instruction manuals. Covered in the manuals is everything from un-boxing your new Drop-Down unit, to installation and operation.
- The Firgelli Drop Down unit will accommodate relevisions up to 50" in height, or approximately 95" diagonally
- All three sizes can handle up to 186 lbs (85 kg) of load and maintain smooth operation
- Plugs into North American 110 volt outlets
- An adjustable drywall bracket enables the user to flush mount a piece of their ceiling to the bottom of the unit so that when not in operation nothing is visible
- At full load the unit reaches only 5 decibels over ambient noise levels
- Does not require and obscene amount of space above ceiling to operate due to its slim design at 4 3/8"
- Simple and easy to operate via RF remote control
- Memory setting enables user to custom set the amount which the TV will lower for optimum viewing angles
*The space above ceiling level required for smooth installation is as follows
- FA-UTVL-200-30 30" Stroke - 39" of height
- FA-UTVL-200-40 40" Stroke - 49" of height
- FA-UTVL-200-50 50" Stroke - 59" of height
To download the instruction manual for the drop down TV lift please click here.